Böcker Aluminium Trailer Cranes are profitable alternatives to classical truck cranes. They equally impress by maximum quality, safety and reliability. In the daily work Böcker Aluminium Trailer Cranes provide maximum efficiency for any operation.
No expensive set up costs as Crane is classified as a Mobile Crane and can be towed to site with a 3.5 tonne towing capacity vehicle or a cheap delivery charge.
Once the crane is on site, it does not need to be attached to a vehicle and is movable via a remote control which is imperative for safety when working on dangerous surfaces or slopes.
There are no special permits required for this crane as it is classified as a Mobile Crane.
Hire charges for the unit are a fraction of the cost of a typical site crane.
No more bulky stationary obstacles taking up all the usable room on sites.
But it is the versatility that separates this crane from its competition with attachments that turn this crane into multiple machines.
On top of the normal Crane hooks, it has a special manipulator attachment for Glazing large glass sheets easily and safely.
It has a basket which converts the crane to an 80ft Boom Lift with controls in the basket.
The applications for this crane are limitless but include:-
- General building material lifting
- Lifting Air conditioning units
- Roof and Wall Cladding
- Roof tiling
- Steel Erection
- Sign Installation
- Communication tower application
- Concrete formwork installation
Just to name a few
– Powerful drive unit
– Trend-setting manoeuvring drive
– Uncompromising durability
– Future-proof and environmentally friendly
– Stable support system
– Fully variable supports
– PLC control for maximum safety
– Precise radio-remote control
– User-friendly even in the limit range
– Extremely durable aluminium boom
– Maximum working ranges
– Precise telescoping under load
– Sophisticated access platform technology
They also have a extensive range of available accessories to allow for easy lifting of any item.